The Joy of Longer Trips
- Short or no travel times for sunset and dawn photos
- Potential to do star photography with no city light pollution or travel time
- Great locations
- A range of different topics and subjects
- Company of like minded people
- No time pressures to get home
- Viewing & discussions of the photos we took
- Comprehensive notes & personalised tuition
- Time to relax and enjoy the location and people
This is the benefit of going on a long weekend or for a 4 – 5 day trip. We can go to places that are too far away to do in a single day as well as having the additional benefits listed above.
Accommodation is usually in comfortable hotels, guest houses cabins or similar. We aim to have a communal lounge area so we can have group discussions and relaxation.
We also aim to have a self catering area for people who have a restricted diet. Most times this is achievable. Otherwise we often eat out at local pubs or bistros – depending on where we are.
Up Coming Trips
** Weekend Away
Wilsons Promontory April Fri 17th - Sun 19th 2020
Two days & 2 nights to see this amazing part of Victoria. Ancient Rocks, Tidal River entering the sea, Birds, Wombats, Wallabies, Sand Dunes, Banksia Forests and more
We have some wonderful places to see and photograph.
Cost - $370 (Earlybird Price. Pay before 17th March)
Afterwards - $495
More Information to come